Boiler repair and servicing near me in St Albans
Broken boilers often cause lots of stress for many people, especially if you have a family and need constant hot water and central heating. As a reputable boiler repair and servicing company, we will:
- Give you a 2 hour appointment slot and call you between 30 minutes and an hour before we arrive
- Fix your faulty boiler as quickly as possible
- Ensure boiler repair parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Advise you of progress in repairing your boiler
- Suggest money-saving ways of maintaining your boiler
Boiler repairs – what we do
- your boiler will be repaired by Gas Safe registered, professional engineers with over 20 years’ experience
- Local boiler repair company
- Specialists in servicing and repairing all types of boiler including Worcester Bosch, Potterton, Baxi and Main boilers
- Spare parts carried on vehicles to ensure quick boiler repair
- 95% of boilers repaired in the first hour
High level of service
We aim to ensure you receive the highest level of service and we’ll provide an affordable and efficient boiler repair service that will have you back up and running in no time at all. We have earned an excellent reputation and our central heating repair engineers are all Gas Safe registered and offer expert advice for all types of homes.
Why Boiler Repair Online?
Our team of experts are registered Gas Safe and specialise in the following:
Potterton Boiler Repair
Baxi Boiler Repair
Main Boiler Repair
So if you’re looking for boiler repair near me in St Albans, give us a call today 07814 184941.
Before you call us – Troubleshoot your boiler problem
You might not need us – try these suggestions before you call:
- Is everything switched on – check thermostat, gas, oil, water and electricity
- It might not be your boiler – check any other gas appliances you have
- Is there an error message displaying – check your boiler manual for suggestions
- Is your thermostat time correct? Check that it is correctly set for the time of year and after power cuts
- The condensate pipe could be frozen if the temperature is low – check if it’s cold outside check that the condensate pipe hasn’t frozen
- Sometimes a simple reset may solve the problem. Check your user manual for instructions
St. Albans is a city in the commuter belt north of London, England. Its vast centuries-old cathedral features medieval wall paintings. Nearby, Verulamium Park has ornamental lakes and the remains of the city’s ancient Roman wall. Also in St Albans is the Verulamium Museum, displaying artefacts from the city’s Roman past, including mosaics and the Sandridge Hoard of gold coins. A 2nd-century Roman theatre stands nearby.
Areas we cover around St Albans: