Boiler repair in Hemel Hempstead? Let our local heating engineers help with your boiler repair and get your heating back on and your hot water running again.
Your boiler works hard all year round providing you and your family with plentiful hot water whenever you need it. However, in the autumn and winter months the demands placed on your boiler can make even the slightest fault a serious problem.
Boiler Repair Hemel Hempstead
- your boiler will be repaired by Gas Safe registered, professional heating engineers with over 20 years’ experience
- Local Hemel Hempstead company
- Specialists in servicing and repairing all types of boiler including Worcester Bosch, Potterton, Baxi and Main boilers
- Spare parts carried on vehicles to ensure a quick repair
- 95% of boilers in Hemel Hempstead repaired in the first hour
Common boiler faults
There are many reason why you boiler might fail. Here are some of the faults we find most often:
- Ignition or pilot light faults
- Boiler overheats
- Boiler switches off or keeps resetting
- Boiler makes strange noises
- Fluctating hot water temperature
- Boiler leaks
- Heating comes on when hot water turns on
- Faulty heat exchanger
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Faulty diverter valve
- Circulation problemsr
Boiler Repair Specialists
Before you call us – Troubleshoot your boiler problem
You might not need us – try these suggestions before you call:
- Is everything switched on – check thermostat, gas, oil, water and electricity
- It might not be your boiler – check any other gas appliances you have
- Is there an error message displaying – check your boiler manual for suggestions
- Is your thermostat time correct? Check that it is correctly set for the time of year and after power cuts
- The condensate pipe could be frozen if the temperature is low – check if it’s cold outside check that the condensate pipe hasn’t frozen
- Sometimes a simple reset may solve the problem. Check your user manual for instructions
Boiler Repair Hemel Hempstead – FAQs
Do your Heating Engineers fix and install all types of broken boilers in Hemel Hempstead?
Our engineers fix, install and service domestic combi, conventional and system boilers. They don’t deal with oil boilers, electric boilers or solid fuel boilers.
Will your heating engineer fix my heating problem in one visit?
90% of heating problems are fixed in one visit, but we can’t guarantee this. Obviously, it depends what the problem is. Our engineers carry a huge range of parts with them in their vans, but.if they don’t have the part your boiler needs, they’ll order it straight away and the part will usually be delivered to us the next day. Our Engineers will keep you informed how long we think it will take to fix your problem.
What if my boiler and heating has more than one problem?
If our Heating Engineer identifies more problems than were originally quoted for, we’ll give you another quote for the additional work required to get your boiler and heating system working properly again.Your quote is only for the work we’ve already agreed with you. We’ll quote separately for oth
What happens if your Heating Engineer is unable to fix my problem?
Unfortunately, sometimes our Engineer won’t be able to fix the problem. If this is the case, the Engineer will let you know straight away and give you full information about what your options are.
What should I do if I smell gas?
If you smell gas or are worried about a carbon monoxide leak from an appliance, ring the free Gas Emergency Services line on 0800 111 999 immediately.
Thinking of a new boiler?
What Type of Boiler Do I Need?
There are 3 main types of boiler for the average household:
- Combi or Combination boiler is the most popular type of boiler installed in the UK these days. It is a single compact unit which draws water directly from the mains and heats water on demand. This means that there is no hot water cylinder or water tanks, which is one of the plain advantages of this type of boiler. The main disadvantage is that combi boilers are not always suitable for large households which have a high demand for heating and hot water.
- System boiler also draws water from the mains. The boiler produces hot water and which is fed to your radiators but it does need a separate hot water cylinder to store the hot water for use when required.
- Regular or Traditional boiler is typical of older central heating systems. With this type of boiler, cold water is drawn from the mains to fill a large tank, usually in the loft space, which feeds water down to the boiler where it is heated. The hot water is then sent to radiators and to a separate hot water cylinder for use when required.
If you would like advice about which boiler would be best for you, give us a call on 01727 825934, we will be able to answer any queries you might have and give you an idea of the cost of each option.
All common boiler repair parts carried
Our repair and servicing vehicles are fully stocked with high-failure boiler maintenance parts. In the unlikely event that a boiler’s components are not stocked, replacement parts can be sourced and supplied within the same working day.
Boiler servicing in Hemel Hempstead
Boiler Repair Online, provides boiler repair servicing to customers in Hemel Hempstead, Herts, Beds, Bucks & North London. Did you know that regular boiler servicing helps your central heating system work at peak performance throughout the year, especially during the cold winter months? Avoid disruptive boiler repairs at the worst time of year by booking regular boiler servicing in Hemel Hempstead.
Hemel Hempstead is a large town in Hertfordshire, England, located 24 miles northwest of London, and part of the Greater London Urban Area.
Areas we cover around Hemel Hempstead: