Looking for boiler repairs St Albans?
Boiler Repair Online is a well-established, local company and we offer the full range of plumbing and central heating services in St Albans and throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire. We have built up a reputation for high quality work at reasonable prices to both homes and businesses.
Your boiler works hard all year round providing you and your family with plentiful hot water whenever you need it. However, in the autumn and winter months the demands placed on your boiler can make even the slightest fault a serious problem.
Boiler Repairs St Albans
- your boiler will be repaired by Gas Safe registered, professional engineers with over 20 years’ experience
- Local St Albans boiler repair company
- Specialists in servicing and repairing all types of boiler in St Albans including Potterton, Baxi and Main boilers
- Spare parts carried on vehicles to ensure quick boiler repair in St Albans
- 95% of boilers in St Albans repaired in the first hour
Boiler servicing in St Albans
Boiler Repair Online, St Albans provides boiler repair servicing to customers in St Albans, Herts, Beds, Bucks & North London. Our boiler repair response and turnaround in St Albans is fast, with 95% of boiler repairs completed within the first hour. Benefit from regular boiler servicing.
Did you know that regular boiler servicing helps your central heating system work at peak performance throughout the year, especially during the cold winter months? Avoid disruptive boiler repairs at the worst time of year by booking regular boiler servicing in St Albans.
What does a boiler service entail?
- Our engineer will perform a visual check to ensure that the boiler complies with all current regulation and legislation relating to boiler installation
- He will then start up the boiler to check how it is running. He will then open up the boiler casing and check all components to make sure they are all functioning correctly and show no signs of damage.
- He will clean the interiors of the boiler and check the air-to-fuel ration and adjust as necessary to ensure optimum performance
- The last test is to ensure there are no gas leaks from the boiler.
The service will last up to one hour and the engineer will inform you of any faults or problems he has found which many need replacement or repair. At the end of the service you will receive a report confirming the checks and tests he has performed on your boiler.
Boiler Repair St Albans – FAQs
Do your Engineers fix and install all types of boiler?
Our engineers fix, install and service domestic combi, conventional and system boilers. They don’t deal with oil boilers, electric boilers or solid fuel boilers.
Will your engineer fix my heating problem in one visit?
90% of heating problems are fixed in one visit, but we can’t guarantee this. Obviously, it depends what the problem is. Our engineers carry a huge range of parts with them in their vans, but.if they don’t have the part your boiler needs, they’ll order it straight away and the part will usually be delivered to us the next day. Our Engineers will keep you informed how long we think it will take to fix your problem.
What if my boiler and heating has more than one problem?
If our Engineer identifies more problems than were originally quoted for, we’ll give you another quote for the additional work required to get your boiler and heating system working properly again.Your quote is only for the work we’ve already agreed with you. We’ll quote separately for oth
What happens if your Engineer is unable to fix my problem?
Unfortunately, sometimes our Engineer won’t be able to fix the problem. If this is the case, the Engineer will let you know straight away and give you full information about what your options are.
What should I do if I smell gas?
If you smell gas or are worried about a carbon monoxide leak from an appliance, ring the free Gas Emergency Services line on 0800 111 999 immediately.
Why Boiler Repair Online?
Boiler advice in St Albans
Broken boilers often cause lots of stress for many people, especially if you have a family and need constant hot water and central heating. As a reputable boiler repair and servicing company in St Albans, we will:
- Give you a 2 hour appointment slot and call you between 30 minutes and an hour before we arrive
- Fix your faulty boiler as quickly as possible
- Ensure boiler repair parts are supplied as a priority, if not in stock
- Advise you of progress in repairing your boiler
Thinking of a new boiler?
What Type of Boiler Do I Need?
There are 3 main types of boiler for the average household:
- Combi or Combination boiler is the most popular type of boiler installed in the UK these days. It is a single compact unit which draws water directly from the mains and heats water on demand. This means that there is no hot water cylinder or water tanks, which is one of the plain advantages of this type of boiler. The main disadvantage is that combi boilers are not always suitable for large households which have a high demand for heating and hot water.
- System boiler also draws water from the mains. The boiler produces hot water and which is fed to your radiators but it does need a separate hot water cylinder to store the hot water for use when required.
- Regular or Traditional boiler is typical of older central heating systems. With this type of boiler, cold water is drawn from the mains to fill a large tank, usually in the loft space, which feeds water down to the boiler where it is heated. The hot water is then sent to radiators and to a separate hot water cylinder for use when required.
If you would like advice about which boiler would be best for you, give us a call on 01727 400 164, we will be able to answer any queries you might have and give you an idea of the cost of each option.
High level of service
We aim to ensure you receive the highest level of service and we’ll provide an affordable and efficient boiler repair service that will have you back up and running in no time at all. We have earned an excellent reputation and our central heating repair engineers are all Gas Safe registered and offer expert advice for all types of homes in St Albans. For boiler repairs St Albans, give us a call today on 01727 400 164 .
Our boiler repair services are available to customers in St Albans, Herts, Beds, Bucks and North London.
St. Albans is a city in the commuter belt north of London, England. Its vast centuries-old cathedral features medieval wall paintings. Nearby, Verulamium Park has ornamental lakes and the remains of the city’s ancient Roman wall. Also in St Albans is the Verulamium Museum, displaying artefacts from the city’s Roman past, including mosaics and the Sandridge Hoard of gold coins. A 2nd-century Roman theatre stands nearby.
Areas we cover around St Albans:
- Boiler repairs Bricket Wood
- Boiler repairs Colney Heath
- Boiler repairs Chiswell Green
- Boiler repairs Park Street
- Boiler repairs Redbourn
- Boiler repairs Sandridge
- Boiler repairs Wheathampstead
Tags for St Albans:
Boiler repair near me in St Albans | Cheap Boiler Repairs St Albans | Potterton Boiler Repair St Albans | Potterton Suprima Boiler Repairs St Albans | Baxi Boiler Repairs St Albans | Baxi Solo Boiler Repairs St Albans | Main Boiler Repairs St Albans