Broken Boiler in Luton Hoo? Our local engineers can help with your boiler repair and can get your heating back on and your hot water running again.
Common boiler faults
There are many reason why you boiler might fail. Here are some of the faults we find most often:
- Ignition or pilot light faults
- Boiler overheats
- Boiler switches off or keeps resetting
- Boiler makes strange noises
- Fluctating hot water temperature
- Boiler leaks
- Heating comes on when hot water turns on
- Faulty heat exchanger
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Faulty diverter valve
- Circulation problems
Before you call us – Troubleshoot your boiler problem
You might not need us – try these suggestions before you call:
- Is everything switched on – check thermostat, gas, oil, water and electricity
- It might not be your boiler – check any other gas appliances you have
- Is there an error message displaying – check your boiler manual for suggestions
- Is your thermostat time correct? Check that it is correctly set for the time of year and after power cuts
- The condensate pipe could be frozen if the temperature is low – check if it’s cold outside check that the condensate pipe hasn’t frozen
- Sometimes a simple reset may solve the problem. Check your user manual for instructions
One Off Boiler Repair
- your broken boiler will be repaired by Gas Safe registered, professional engineers with over 20 years’ experience
- Local Luton Hoo boiler repair company
- Specialists in servicing and repairing all types of broken boiler in Luton Hoo including Worcester Bosch, Potterton, Baxi and Main boilers
- Spare parts carried on vehicles to ensure quick boiler repair in Luton Hoo
- 95% of boilers in Luton Hoo repaired in the first hour
Boiler Repair Specialists
High level of service
We aim to ensure you receive the highest level of service and we’ll provide an affordable and efficient boiler repair service that will have you back up and running in no time at all. We have earned an excellent reputation and our central heating repair engineers are all Gas Safe registered and offer expert advice for all types of homes in Luton Hoo. For broken boilers in Luton Hoo, give us a call today on 01727 825934 .
Our boiler repair services are available to customers in Luton Hoo and throughout Hertfordshire.
Boiler Repair Luton Hoo – FAQs
Do your Heating Engineers fix and install all types of broken boilers in Luton Hoo?
Our engineers fix, install and service domestic combi, conventional and system boilers. They don’t deal with oil boilers, electric boilers or solid fuel boilers.
Will your heating engineer fix my heating problem in one visit?
90% of heating problems are fixed in one visit, but we can’t guarantee this. Obviously, it depends what the problem is. Our engineers carry a huge range of parts with them in their vans, but.if they don’t have the part your boiler needs, they’ll order it straight away and the part will usually be delivered to us the next day. Our Engineers will keep you informed how long we think it will take to fix your problem.
What if my boiler and heating has more than one problem?
If our Heating Engineer identifies more problems than were originally quoted for, we’ll give you another quote for the additional work required to get your boiler and heating system working properly again.Your quote is only for the work we’ve already agreed with you. We’ll quote separately for oth
What happens if your Heating Engineer is unable to fix my problem?
Unfortunately, sometimes our Engineer won’t be able to fix the problem. If this is the case, the Engineer will let you know straight away and give you full information about what your options are.
What should I do if I smell gas?
If you smell gas or are worried about a carbon monoxide leak from an appliance, ring the free Gas Emergency Services line on 0800 111 999 immediately.
Your local engineer is: HARPENDEN